2016 Gravely Pro-Stance 52 994135
Take a spin on a Gravely Pro-Stance and you will quickly see where we stand when it comes to durability, performance and efficiency. You need it done fast. You need it done right. We know how critical it is to design a machine that can stand up to whatever crosses your path. And that's a job we don't take sitting down.
- Foot pedal height adjustment offers improved leverage for smaller operators who normally struggle with traditional hand lever lifts.
- Flip-up suspension platform provides all-day comfort and can easy transition from a stand-on to a walk-behind.
- Industry leading 13-inch, semi-pneumatic tires up front and radial, Superior Traction Technology (STT) tires in the rear.
- Simple four-point adjustment uses half the parts and zero deck hanging welds.
- Tech-advanced 3400 integrated transmission boasts an industry leading 1-1/8-inch axle for heavy loads.
- Model Name: Pro-Stance 52
- Model #: 994135
- Engine Manufacturer: KOHLER® EFI ECV730
- Engine Rating: 23 HP/747 CC
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 Transaxles
- Fuel Capacity: 9 gal (34.01 L)
- Ground Speed: 9/4 mph (14.5/6.4 km/h)
- Operator Controlled Discharge Chute: The Operator Controlled Discharge Chute allows the operator to quickly control the flow of side discharged grass clippings from the operator's position, preventing grass clippings from being spread across walkways, flowerbeds and other unwanted areas.
- LP Conversion Kit: Convert the fuel source on your Gravely's engine from gasoline to LP with our LP Conversion Kit. The custom-crafted tank brackets on these conversion kits are the same parts installed on factory-built units to ensure your converted unit maintains its professional look.
- Mulching Kit: The kit features easy-to-install baffles that fit under mower decks to create a separate cutting chamber for each blade. When cut, grass lifts into the cutting chamber and gets cut many times before dropping onto the lawn.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23 hp
- Engine Type
- EFI ECV730
- 747 cc
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 Transaxles
- Fuel Capacity
- 9 gal. (34.01 L)
- Deck Size
- 52 in.
- Discharge Type