2016 Gravely Pro-Turn 460 XDZ 992275
Get face-to-face with the new face of Gravely Pro-Turns. We know you are going to love it, because you inspired, engineered and built this beast. With smarter components, a smoother ride and more intuitive controls, professionals can expect the integrity and performance of our gas-powered Pro-Turn 400, or enjoy the efficiency, environmental and cost-saving benefits of diesel and LP power. So give yourself a pat on the back and then get back to work with the next generation of Gravely Pro-Turns.
- 7-gauge, all-steel, welded X-Factor® II Deck is fabricated from top to bottom, with an exclusive limited lifetime warranty.
- Enhanced air-ride suspension system with seat isolators to absorb large vertical impacts, and extra high-back seat for comfort.
- Exclusive Constant Belt Tension System (CBT) ensures that belt tension is constant, and your blade tip speed is consistent. (Gas Models only)
- EZ Lift™ Deck System means 25% less effort to raise and lower the deck. Plus, 19 cutting positions with 1/4-inch increments help eliminate overhung loads.
- Heavy-duty, 1.5-inch by 3-inch steel, singular tubular frame is fabricated with four engine frame isolation points to reduce cockpit vibration by 45%.
- Radial rear tires come standard, delivering automotive-style performance and industry-leading handling and hill holding.
- Model Name: 460
- Model #: 992275
- Engine Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FX1000V
- Engine Rating: 35 HP/999 CC
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Transaxles
- Fuel Capacity: 13.4 gal (50.72 L)
- Ground Speed: 13/6 mph (21/ 10 km/h)
- Front 6" Wheel Covers: Be the envy of the neighborhood with your new chrome Gravely Wheel Covers. These covers are sure to grab attention on your Gravely mower. Our Wheel Covers are made of the highest quality ABS plastic and are held in place with plated tempered steel clips.
- Gravely 10" Wheel Covers: Upgrade the style of your riding lawn mower's rear wheels with Gravely Chrome Wheel Covers for Lawn Mowers (2-Pack). These solid ABS wheel covers have tempered steel clips hold the covers in place.
- Gravely Power-Assist Dump Cart: 12 cu. ft. capacity, 750 lb. capacity, Hydraulic-assisted tub lift with 110° tub rotation for side dumping, Professional-grade square tube steel frame, Wider 15 in. x 6 in. run-flat tires by Carlisle
- Trailer Hitch: Turn your Gravely zero-turn into a multi tasking machine by simply adding the hitch kit. The robust design of the hitch kit allows you to pull a multitude of accessories such as pull behind sprayers, fertilizer spreaders, and utility trailers.
- 3-Bucket X-Treme Flow Bagger: Save time, energy and money with our powerful X-Treme Flow bagger to keep your lawn clean and free of grass clippings.
- Operator Controlled Chute Baffle: The Gravely Operator Controlled Chute Baffle is a convenient addition to your Gravely machine. This kit offers the operator the ability to quickly control the flow of side discharged grass clippings.
- Mulching Kit: The kit features easy-to-install baffles that fit under mower decks to create a separate cutting chamber for each blade. When cut, grass lifts into the cutting chamber and gets cut many times before dropping onto the lawn.
- Discharge Cover Kit: The Gravely discharge cover kit is designed to block off the discharge area of the mower deck and re-direct discharge of debris into the grass.
- Vacuum Baffle: Vacuum Baffle Kits enhance bagging and mulching of large concentrations of leaves, and they reduce grass and leaf blowout from the deck.
- Ag/Bar Style Tire and Rim: Improved traction on rough terrain.
- Side Discharge Cover: A formed metal plate blocks off the discharge area of the deck and re-directs discharge of debris into the grass. This makes for better mulching, a safer mowing experience and allows the operator to trim on both sides of the deck.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 35 hp
- Engine Type
- 999 cc
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Transaxles
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.4 gal. (50.72 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type